a day in the life – what our producers do:
- See the “big picture,” anticipate challenges before they arise, and have 2 – 3 solutions in their pocket at all times
- Liaise between client, internal teams, and event partners to bring a project to life, on time, on budget, and in accordance with glue’s standards
- Simultaneously drive multiple projects, overseeing aspects from creative concept to onsite execution
- Understand objectives, communicate effectively, and are machines when it comes to owning budgets, developing timelines, and maintaining expectations
- Manage budgets, schedules, deliverables, and overall project organization
- Develop & implement staffing plans, delegate responsibilities, and guide their team effectively
- Offer production expertise & coach junior staff
- Contribute to group brainstorm & ideation sessions
- Lead the development & execution of winning creative pitches
- Develop & maintain ongoing relationships with clients, vendors, and colleagues
- Ask questions, seek feedback, and action changes
- Champion productionglue & becomes a strong brand ambassador
- Positively impact others, earning the respect of their peers & management
Sound like you? Ask yourself a few questions:
- Do I have at least 5 years of lead producer / project management experience under my belt? Is that experience in live entertainment & event production?
- Am I at my best self when working in a fast-paced environment & concurrently managing multiple projects, each with its own unique set of criteria & deadlines?
- Do I believe excellent interpersonal & communication skills are at the helm of all things good in this world?
- Am I master of leading & executing creative pitches that win?
- Do I fancy myself a venue aficionado with a solid knowledge of spaces in NYC & beyond? Do I crave exploring new and unusual ones?
- Am I someone who takes initiative, understands production terms, and has excellent organizational skills?
- Do I eat challenges for breakfast & snack on creative problem solving throughout the day?
Still sound like you? We want to hear from ya!